Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Chat is heeeeerrrre!

Re: Chat is heeeeerrrre!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_chat-is-heeeeerrrre?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4441dc50-057c-4ef0-b01b-b7c1fdbca874Post:264f5584-33ab-44bf-9e64-18601a2b0326">Re: Chat is heeeeerrrre!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here are some pictures. It isn't as pink in photos but I just see so much pink on my cheeks when I look in the mirror. Maybe it is supposed to be that way? I don't wear a lot of make up normally so I don't know. MUA was really great and is willing to change whatever but I trust her more than me on the topic.      
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I think you look lovely! </div>
  • Options
    Petal, I think it looks great!  I also think that if you toned down the color on the cheeks a bit so that you're more comfortable with it in person that it won't hurt the look of the makeup in the photos enough to make a big difference.

Have you guys seen previews for Savages?  I want to see it. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment

Petal I don't think it's too pink, you look so pretty!

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I just had FI to ask and he wasn't much help. I think it was just a shock to me to see all that on me.

What is Savages?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't watched the video either. It sounds like the kids were beyond mean and that makes me want to slap one of them.

J- all I have heard is that there is a threesome. I got this news from TMZ.
  • Options
    Petal, you looks so pretty. I think you could leave off some of the blush if you want, but you also don't have to... it'll look nice either way.

Savages looks good, but perhaps too violent for me. I don't do well with violence.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Petal, a new movie coming out with Blake Lively, John Travolta, Benicio del Toro, and Salma Hayek.  Blake Lively is the girlfriend of drug dealers (yup, plural) and gets kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel, and they try to find her.

• Options
    Thats right! I saw Salma on Jay Leno.

I totally want to see that.
  • Options
    Oh, I haven't heard of it but it sounds good.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Petal, you look fab.

I just finished a book, and now I'm hungry and want to go to bed.
  • Options
    Hiya! What's up?  About to make some dinner.  And I need to run the vaccuum and finish cleaning the bathrooms before H gets home later.  Blergh.  I need a cleaning lady. :)
  • Options
    I'm my mom's "cleaning lady" and I can't believe she hasn't fired me. I suck and I never get it done in the time frame I'm supposed to.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a stupid question. How does the doctor tell when you got pregnant? I read something about counting back to the last period, but what if periods are never normal? Before I got my IUD, mine were all over the place. It was not out of the norm for me to go a few months without having one.

(I am not pregnant.)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Special - Does it have to do with measuring the baby? I know they change due dates based on that. Or maybe if you only have sex once a month or so you know?

ETA: I really don't know either. I have learned a lot from having pregnant coworkers about things I never wanted to know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry, what was the question?

I was under the sofa hiding from the storm that just caused the temperature here to drop 15 degrees in 30 minutes.  Scary lighting
  • Options
    I would assume she would have to pay taxes if it comes as a lump sum.  Since I know nothing at all about tax law, my assumptions are certainly useful.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I also want to see Savages.  I just won movie tickets at work last week, so it will be free - even better.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_chat-is-heeeeerrrre?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4441dc50-057c-4ef0-b01b-b7c1fdbca874Post:eab1647e-c4d6-4cc2-aa3e-c6a68793267f">Re: Chat is heeeeerrrre!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Special - Does it have to do with measuring the baby? I know they change due dates based on that. Or maybe if you only have sex once a month or so you know? ETA: I really don't know either. I have learned a lot from having pregnant coworkers about things I never wanted to know.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I think. I read some of my friend's baby books when I was at their house and bored, and I listen to ladies talk about pregnancy. I think I skipped that chapter in the book.</div>
  • Options
    They can also measure leg length via ultrasound to give a slightly more accurate gestational age....at least that's what the doctor told me back in the day. 
  • Options
    Yeah, but Chrissy, what if the mom is someone like me? My periods were never ever normal, and I often went months betwen them. 

I should probably google it.
  • Options
    Petal, It looks great-but I agree if you want to tone it down a bit it shouldn't change anything.
    Angel, I've read the book, and while it was good it is quite violent-I'm squeamish about on-screen stuff too,, and I'm not likely to go. That said, the story and characters are really good, and it is probably a really good movie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, Lizzie. 

Many of my friends are pregnant. I'm just curious, but I feel weird asking.
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Special - Everytime my sister has gone for an appointment, her doctor has changed her due date. She was on the pill when she got pregnant, so they aren't really sure when she conceived. When she goes in and they measure the baby, they use that to guess how far she is.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just finished painting my mantle shelf.

Don't really have much planned for the weekend. I kind of want to tube down the river tomorrow but I'm not sure that's gonna pan out.
  • Options
    If my kids were the ones in that video I seriously would beat the shiiit out of them.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There's a book, Zizi?  Who's the author? 

• Options
    Hi all!

I am so not sober.  We went to a wine tasting and then I drank a high grav beer on an empty stomach.  Luckily H is cooking dinner right now.  

I know squat about pregnancy or Blake LIvely movies.
  • Options
    So, my H was supposed to be done with work 15 minutes ago, and while my phone KEEPS FUUUUCKING RINGING, none of the callers are him.  Part of me thinks maybe it's because he got out fine and I don't need to get him, so I should order pizza, but then sometimes he gets out late and I just KNOW if I order, he'll call in like 5 minutes.  OH MY GOD MY LIFE.  Being hungry makes me an unpleasant person.

• Options
    Have the parents of those kids made any statements?  Like that they are ashamed that their offspring are disgusting excuses for human beings?
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards