Pennsylvania

Transportation

Hi!
Does anyone know where to rent classic cars or a trolley for the wedding?  I'm really horrible at this wedding planning thing :)

Re: Transportation

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Easton Coach has a trolly.

Their website is
    http://www.eastoncoach.com/trolley.html
  • edited December 2011
    I knew that but didn't want to say it.

We used them (just a normal bus, though) and while their prices were great and they were easy to work with before the day, the driver was a b**ch.  She refused to follow her contract until i (drunkenly) told her I would call her boss if she didn't keep driving back/forth between party/hotel until our contract was over.  She was quite rude - which surprised me.  ALSO, She dropped off my guests at the wedding and drove back to the hotel and sat there for 4 hours.  Her first run back to the hotel from the wedding was supposed to be at 9:30 and she wasn't there until 10:15 when my friend CALLED HER to ask where she was and she said "at the hotel".  HELLO?  Come on...firstly, look at my schedule/contract and secondly use some common sense.  I wouldn't recommend them.
  • krysti0423krysti0423 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using a trolly out of Tamaqua, PA.  Here is their info.:
    Ebony and Ivory 1-800-684-7368
  • lklee82lklee82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will look into it..and thanks for the tip for the not-so-nice driver.  I will beware :)
  • deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I searched high and low for classic cars, and I tried relentlessly to get companies from Philly.  However, it didn't happen so I asked around and found a private owner who's friends of a friend's family.  Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out or else we'll be walking b/c we won't fit on the limo bus with our bridal party!

In any case, I found the following companies during my search:
    Nasser Limo has an 8 passenger Excalibur limo.  It's gorgeous but was too pricey for our needs (2 people). 

I checked out Kelly & Co. Trolley, too. If my FI wasn't so obsessed with air conditioning, I would have booked them. 
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Kelly Trolley for my wedding. They are based out the Wilkes Barre area. I know they don't have prices on their website, so to give you can idea, its 850 for 4 hours.
  • edited December 2011
    Classic cars are tough to find!  My dad searched relentlessly..even went to classic car shows and talked to people about rent their cars, but those people wanted a ton of money for them!.
    I've heard trolleys are a very bumpy ride and very hot, as they have no air conditioning...because I had looked into them too.

We ultimately ended up going with Luxury Limos party bus and it was the BEST decision.  It was a blast and much cooler than the trolley would have been..and we were all together (unlike the classic cars) which was so much fun!

Just my two cents!

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards