Flowers
Options

black and white wedding

I am having a black and white wedding.  I wanted my girls to carry white flowers with black ribbon around the stems...however i wanted a black and white bouquet.  any ideas on black flowers or any cool ideas on how to incorporate black besides a black ribbon? i want my bouquet to stand out from my girls.  

Re: black and white wedding

• Options
    mlh8806mlh8806 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen some single black roses at Michaels in their flower department. They are actually tasteful and some even have sparkles on them to give them an extra shine.  
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might try white flowers with black feathers, or those little "curly twig" looking bouquet accessories.  Or white anemones have a black center.

I've never seen any truly black flowers that were real.  Most "black" flowers are usually a very, very deep red or eggplant color.  Artificial black flowers look atrociously fake.  I'd prefer using white with some other black accents, or maybe an accent color to make your bouquet stand out.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Seconding the PP's anemones suggestion.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having a black and white wedding. I am searching high and low for anemones. The perfect flower! That's also my suggetsion :o)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    SmS84SmS84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a 12pc bridal bouqet set I'm selling for $200

Shantel Santellana
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards