Colorado

Card Box Ideas

Hello,

We have 31 days until our big day and I still haven't found a card box.  I wanted to make one but I'm not very creative.  Any suggestions and/or ideas?

My wedding will be at Della Terra in Estes Park and our colors are Navy, Ivory and Raspberry. 

Thank you!

Re: Card Box Ideas

• you could spray paint round boxes to look like a cake.
    I took a card box I found on sale at hobbly lobby that was white with pearls and white ribbon and changed the ribbons to our colors to make it more unique. The box matches our ring bearer pillows that I changed the ribbon on as well
    My favorite idea that we are using for my freind is go to home depot or lowes and get a oval mailbox and decorate it cute and use that.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_card-box-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:4885515c-8c56-4067-8bc5-c6b714a84f9ePost:a56071ec-5c65-4c5b-8526-635e58ebec03">Re: Card Box Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]you could spray paint round boxes to look like a cake. I took a card box I found on sale at hobbly lobby that was white with pearls and white ribbon and changed the ribbons to our colors to make it more unique. The box matches our ring bearer pillows that I changed the ribbon on as well My favorite idea that we are using for my freind is go to home depot or lowes and get a oval mailbox and decorate it cute and use that.
    Posted by ErinW1912[/QUOTE]

<div>Great ideas!!  Thank you :)</div>
  • LOVE the mailbox idea! I might have to steal that! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards