New York-Long Island

Lessings - Timber Point

Has anyone been to an event or had an event there - they are in the running but I can not find any reviews on them anywhere good or bad?

Thank you
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Lessings - Timber Point

• tigger99jtigger99j member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married there in August this year.  My fiance's cousin got married there in August last year and they had nothing but great things to say about them.  We're planning it from another state and Neal has been GREAT with giving us information, ideas and they were able to work with our budget as well.  We're having 75 people, but the place fits a huge amount of people as well.  The grounds are beautiful.  We went to 10 other places before choosing Timberpoint and we couldn't be happier. 
  • rikachikarikachika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked for January!! Lets hope that all our events are wonderful. I am not yet dealing with Neil. I have been working with Jennifer who has been great.
  • edited December 2011
     We cover their chairs when they need, so I have been fortunate to see several events, with our covers, and the place was stunning.  They do a nice job...staff is definitely on top of things.  
  • edited December 2011
    I am going there thursday to check it out.  We love the mansion theme but all of the ones so far are out of our price range.  Anyone have any comparisons to other mansions and what we might also look at?  The woodlands were a little out of our price range so we are checking out timber point but also places like the sands, chateau le mar and the harbor club.  This wedding planning is rough stuff...
  • rikachikarikachika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    West Sayvill country club wasin the running too but I did not like the idea of 2 separate rooms.
  • edited December 2011
    a friend of mine goes to a golf outing at Timber Point every summer with her family.  She says the food is delicious and the place is beautiful.  I got some price points and they are very reasonable for the amount of food you get.  They quoted me $81 per person for a Friday night in late September/early October.  Saturday night was $95.  Not bad at all if you ask me.  I'm going to be checking them out for my wedding as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you're having a large wedding, it's not really the place for you. VERY small dance floor, which was a huge CON for me.
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards