December 2012 Weddings
Options

Helloooo December 12 ladies!

I'm Mandee.. and my date is 12/15/12. My fiance and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary on the day we get married. :-)

I've been on and off the knot for a while now.. I posted mostly in the NEY boards. Now that we have settled in and started planning our December wedding I am happy to finally have a home here!

How far into planning are you ladies?
We have booked our reception venue (which will include catering, decorating, etc).
Thats about it.
I have an appt on Feb 11 to look at gowns.

Also, I've chosen Ivory and black as my colors but am debating on some accent colors. Is red to cliche for a December wedding??

Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Helloooo December 12 ladies!

• Options
    Hiii... Im 12/15/12 as Well and we will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary. :).. all i have as of right now is the the church and the reception. :) ... And i dont think red is cliche.. I want mine to be very romantic and vintage looking so my colors are red, gold and ivory. Happy planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Hi and Welcome!!!

Red isn't cliche for a December wedding if it's what you want!

We are pretty much done planning (we have a wedding planner so she makes me life easy!): we still have to pick music, print our invites, figure out favors, and the little details.

You're off to a great start! Can't wait to read your plans and chat!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Welcome!!! No, red is not cliche. Have whatever colors you want because ultimately it's your day :) We're in the midst of planning. We have a venue and a date. And have gotten my dress, shoes and veil. But we have a planner so that'll basically be taken care of. And our date is 12/16/2012, so we'll be right after you :)
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    I'm a December 15 bride too, which is also our 5 year anniversary!!!! I have my dress, the bridesmaid dresses & tuxes picked out/bought. We have our venue for both ceremony & reception. Pretty sure we found our cake baker. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2012-weddings_helloooo-december-12-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:165a14a2-af2b-4bfc-bce4-0a4d9e0ba45bDiscussion:f274de44-b574-4faf-b759-a9bd4f76df9dPost:58493260-296a-4ff2-a280-817c9a9924c7">Re: Helloooo December 12 ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hiii... Im 12/15/12 as Well and we will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary. :).. all i have as of right now is the the church and the reception. :) ... And i dont think red is cliche.. I want mine to be very romantic and vintage looking so my colors are red, gold and ivory. Happy planning
    Posted by Soon 2B Married[/QUOTE]

Sounds like we have very similar days planned! Mine will be very vintage looking as well. Have you found a gown yet?
  • Options

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm glad you all shared your opinions about red not being too cliche. I ended up purchasing a really great pair of red shoes... so red it is! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards