New York-Western
Options

Buffalo Venues

someone very important to me can not get a passport to get to Canada. I am now condidering having it in Buffalo to accomodate him. Looking for a venue for about 80 guest. I want a cocktail reception. I like the idea of an evening lounge/roof top party. Please help

Re: Buffalo Venues

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try the Milleum (SP) Hotel. They have courtyard that might be what you are looking for. Also try pearl street grill.

I would consider restaurants or hotels that have patios and stuff like that as well. Good luck!

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a cocktail style wedding at the botanical gardens. The atrium was BEAUTIFUL once it got dark and could see the stars through it! Mary is thier wedding planner (which is free of charge).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to an evening reception at the Botanical Gardens and it was great. We are doing our wedding reception at the Millennium in the courtyard area which has a glass ceiling and a gazebo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pearl Street is great downtown and they have different levels that fit different size groups.  Great food and cocktails!  Check them out.
  • Options
    chirosechirose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Pearl Street.  I had my wedding at Shea's Performing Arts Center and it is a BEAUTIFUL venue (albeit very gilded and ornate).  You can absolutely do a cocktail reception in the lobby at Shea's...but it would be on the fancier side.  No rooftop, but very memorable space.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards