My FI and I are doing a first look during the day and I'm REALLY excited about it, but I can't decide how I want to do the actual 'first look.'
I've seen lots of ideas including:
- groom going up an escalator with bride waiting at the top
- groom riding an elevator to a certain floor, bride waiting when the doors open
- bride and groom on two different sides of a building or wall, walking towards the corner (when they round the corner or edge of the wall they'll see eachother)
- the most common one of the bride walking up behind the groom
- bride untying a blindfolded groom
but none of these really strike my fancy.
Does anyone else have any other ideas they've seen/heard of/done for a first look?