Nebraska-Omaha
Options

In need of a reasonable florist in Omaha

Has anyone recently wed in Omaha, NE and used a florist that they actually loved and who wasn't over priced? I understand flowers are not cheap but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Names of anyone you worked with too would be helpful. There are too many to choose from!

Re: In need of a reasonable florist in Omaha

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in Plattsmouth and for my wedding this past weekend in Omaha we used Browns Floral and Creations in Plattsmouth.  Janet there did BEAUTIFUL work and she's very reasonably priced.  They delievered to our venue in Omaha too.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Creating Atmosphere.  Dustin is the owner and is incredible with designs and budgets and Marsha works with him and is great at giving great ideas and designs as well.  I gave him what my budget was and also my "dream list of flowers" and he has done great with keeping both areas under consideration.  I feel like I am getting everything I wanted for my flowers, plus more, and I am not going above my budget at all.  Dustin also does the design aspect of the wedding, helping me figure out table placement, lighting, etc, things I never considered or thought I could have with the budget I gave him.

I know he has a website coming soon, in the meantime you can find him on facebook or his email is: creatingatmosphere at gmail dot com

If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me at wishonastar01 at gmail dot com

Happy Planning,
      Jill

• Options
    Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fleur De Lis Concepts located in Eagle, NE. She delivers to Omaha for no charge. Her work is amazing, and her prices are unbeatable. I am getting 8 boutquets, 5 corsages, 11 bouts, and 3 gallon size zip lock bags full or loose petals (all of this consisting of red roses) for about $330. She is super sweet.

Here is a link to her website:  http://www.fleurdelisconcepts.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful woman who works out f her home and does awesome work. Her name is Lisa her number is 402-677-2065 and 712-323-6297.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Creating Atmosphere. Their website is up (still tweaking it) but it is www.creatingatmosphere.com and Dustin is amazing! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_need-of-reasonable-florist-omaha?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:d0eee676-9fcc-47cf-ba2d-a117f74a035bPost:327a98b4-ed42-4775-bf31-fcd33878c768">Re: In need of a reasonable florist in Omaha</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using Creating Atmosphere.  Dustin is the owner and is incredible with designs and budgets and Marsha works with him and is great at giving great ideas and designs as well.  I gave him what my budget was and also my "dream list of flowers" and he has done great with keeping both areas under consideration.  I feel like I am getting everything I wanted for my flowers, plus more, and I am not going above my budget at all.  Dustin also does the design aspect of the wedding, helping me figure out table placement, lighting, etc, things I never considered or thought I could have with the budget I gave him. I know he has a website coming soon, in the meantime you can find him on facebook or his email is:  creatingatmosphere at gmail dot com If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me at wishonastar01 at gmail dot com Happy Planning,   Jill
    Posted by wishonastar01[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing this! they have some really cool stuff!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards