New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Locations for Wedding Photography in lower Westchester

Hey all! I'm located in Mamaroneck, NY and am looking for ideas on where to take our wedding portraits/have a photo walk.  We're looking for something outdoors, but a mansion or cool indoor setting would definitely also be an option!

Please help! :)

Thanks,
Serena

Re: Locations for Wedding Photography in lower Westchester

• Options
    My friend had her reception in New Rochelle and we took pictures at Glen Island Park.  It was very pretty and her photos looked great! 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    My friend had her reception in New Rochelle and we took pictures at Glen Island Park.  It was really pretty and her photos turned out great!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    My friend had her reception in New Rochelle and we took pictures at Glen Island Park.  It was really pretty and her photos turned out great!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I know tons of people go to the Pepsi Co Gardens in Rye.. you may want to check it out
  • Options
    I would contact someone at Manhattanville College & see what the fee would be for you to take pictures in the Castle - I think it would make for awesone pictures.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We took photos in Manor Park in Larchmont, very beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards