November 2012 Weddings

color crisis

Hey ladies! I am Nov. 10 and I'm trying to come up with colors. I'm thinking a neutral and sparkly theme, but I'm having a hard time finding a vision. I already have my dress and its sparkly on top and kind of feathery on the bottom. Anyone seen neutral/sparkly/fall anywhere?

Re: color crisis

• lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Welcome!  You could probably do chocolate brown and a sparkly gold or bronze.  Fits your criteria and looks very nice together.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Try doing a google image search for "metallic neutral wedding" or something like that for inspiration. I've seen it, and it can be pulled off beautifully. Maybe consider one accent POP color to go with your neutral, like a jewel tone red or blue?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friend is doing white and creams and it will be so natural. And then you can add shiny to it by adding rhinestones. Just keep searching you will find something and run with it, that is what I did 
  • Take a look at pinterest, there is lots of inspiration with that theme there. Let me know if you need an invite, I can send you one. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • check out the Inspiration Boards on http://www.snippetandink.com/ , she has some great color inspiration going on there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing espresso, champages for the shimmery effect, golds for the shimmery effect and fall bouquets in dark reds, oranges, browns, etc.  My dress has feathers on it, a sparkly belt and I'll have chunky sparkly jewelry.  You can also get crystal cake toppers and crystal studded satin ribbon to go around each cake layer if you wanted that effect.  My decorator also has trees for centerpeices or guestbook tables, etc that she hangs crystal, long ornamnets on for sparkle also. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • i think champagne, ivory along with mauve or dusty rose color would be nice

We got married 11/3/12!!

• My colors are a shimmery latte color with ivory. The color is actually stone and it definitely fits in with the neutral idea
  • A friend from work is in a wedding where she is wearing a neutral colored J.Crew dress- champagne colored:
    http://www.jcrew.com/wedding/Wedding_Bridesmaid/silktaffeta/PRDOVR~19961/19961.jsp
    Maybe something like it would work...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_color-crisis?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:6078d6cf-f6b3-4071-9bc0-7b0b0d1bf1e8Post:088693bf-cbfe-43d2-9919-88092bd923b8">Re: color crisis</a>:
    [QUOTE]i think champagne, ivory along with mauve or dusty rose color would be nice
    Posted by t12ubeauty[/QUOTE]

these are our colors, they just look so soft and romantic.  you could add in gold or silver if you want some sparkle.
  • I was originally going to get married Oct but now am getting married Nov 10, 2012. I am doing clover. I wanted a wine theme. Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards