Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

YAY Friday!

Hi Ladies! Happy Friday!

Today I am off work (thank goodness!) and have a lady dr apt this morning (booo!) and then this afternoon my sister and I are going with my mom to find her dress for the wedding! fingers crossed we have goodluck!

Last night the lady that is altering my dress for me came over to my moms to get a good idea of how we are going to do the bustle. She is using the buttons from my mom's wedding dress for the buttons on my bustle!

Here are a few pics from last night!

Re: YAY Friday!

• Options
    Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like we started a post at the same time : )   I will delete mine.

Good morning ladies!!  Sorry I have been MIA.  Trying to stay focused at work and a little bit in a funk.  Don't get me wrong.  Life is good, but silly family drama always gets me down.  Oh well...
    Been trying to stay on the healthy wagon, but yesterday was rough.  I wanted pizza so incredibly bad.  I resisted : )   I ran 3 times this week too!
    Oh...we also got to try the puppy trailer.  Lola was less than thrilled but Lacie loved it!!!  Very excited about that.

Hope everyone has a great day!

DB-  Your dress is beautiful!!!  Enjoy the day off, well after the appt.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning!  Tonight, I'm going to see the bridesmaid movie with some friends - I'm excited! 

janice - hope you break out of the funk soon - good for you for sticking to your healthy eating plan.

db - I really love that bustle and your dress is fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards