Plus-Sized

swimsuit recommendations

Hi All

Anyone have any good swimsuit recommendations for suits that will actually give bust support?   I am a 38H, and I need a swimsuit to actually hold up my boobs, not just let them rest on my belly.

Any suggestions?

Re: swimsuit recommendations

• I got mine from catherines, they dont have them in the stores anymore because of the season but you could try online, they will probably be on discount/clearance now.
    If it doesnt work you can either take back to the store or return through the mail and I think you get 2 months to return it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Just got a swimsuit today at LaneBryant that had underwire in it. It was just like one of their Bras, and it was bra sized. They had a bunch on their clearance racks half off the already marked down price.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Also look on www.swimsuitsforall.com They have a large selection all year round.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • I've heard great things about Lands End swimsuits.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Late to the party, but TOTALLY Lands End.  Best plus sized swimsuits ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards