Retro and Vintage Weddings

DIY vintage wedding...

Any ideas on DIY decor?

Free stationary/invitation templates?

Thanks so much!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DIY vintage wedding...

• Well...what's your Theme? Era? Colors?
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thinking, colors black & white, era 1930s
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have black, white, and ivory in my wedding. PIB.

I've used a black birdcage as my card holder. I'm using black & ivory lace covered votive holders and I am using a vintage typewriter and keys throughout the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are doing a 1930's Art Deco wedding in a huge train station built in the 1930's. Our colors are black, silver and white with a touch of blush pink. I am using white ostrich feathers on all of the tables similar to the one pictured here. You can PM me if you want to trade ideas or pictures.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LAK011LAK011 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010

Try out www.vistaprint.com!!! We ordered our STDs off there and usually they are 24.99 for 100, but we got 100 free and just had to pay S&H (plus 4.99, b/c we uploaded a pic to put on the STD). Our wedding colors are Navy and light pink, but we opted for a black and white STD with a vintage look. Just sign up for the website and they send out emails about when they're having big sales. We plan on getting our invites from there too!! Good luck!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards