September 2013 Weddings
Options

M-F

Alrighty so to make people talk more I have been trying to post things and get people to come out and for us to GTK one another.   What can we do for the rest of the days or even better ideas for what we have now. 

Monday-Manic Monday (week to come things) or what happened over the weekend
Tues- ??
Weds-?? (Maybe Wedding Weds)  We could do pics or something with this one.  IDK
Thurs? 
Friday-FFFC

On a few other boards we do on UO---Unpopular Opinion mayb Tues or Thurs?
Hot Seat  (you sign up and people can ask whatever)
Aww day  (brag about whatever)

Ideas and then we can vote?!?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: M-F

• Options
    Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    all ideas are good!  (love the Wednesday one!)  Maybe Tuesday or Thursday could be Thoughts/ideas of the day. 
    Totally nerdy but my bff and I text eachother get rich quick schemes/ stupid ideas that we think up.... none have panned out yet but hey we keep at it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    What about...

Manic Monday - what you have planned for this week

TMI Tuesday - ask a TMI-type question (fav sex position, ladies???)

Wedding Wednesday - pick a theme and then have ppl post what they are doing or inspiration photos

Talk Big (or AW) Thursdays - whatever fun/happy/awesome things you want to brag (or AW) about!

FFFC Friday - confession/vents
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_m-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:dff7f29e-7a84-47d4-8d81-d6b1f3c36f4aPost:206d3f25-8047-4fc6-8938-2ee39cf62b8b">Re: M-F</a>:
    [QUOTE]What about... Manic Monday - what you have planned for this week TMI Tuesday - ask a TMI-type question (fav sex position, ladies???) Wedding Wednesday - pick a theme and then have ppl post what they are doing or inspiration photos Talk Big (or AW) Thursdays - whatever fun/happy/awesome things you want to brag (or AW) about! FFFC Friday - confession/vents
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

Good ideas...anyone else?!?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This all sounds fun! I'll try and check in more often so I can contribute. I can't have the board that represents my wedding month be a dead board!! lol!

• Options
    MayboneMaybone member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I like all of these ideas. I always forget to come to this board. I will try and check in more often.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards