New Jersey - South

Camden County Boathouse

Hello,

Just curious if anyone had a reception at the boathouse or has been to a wedding there. Wondering how you felt about it! Any likes/dislikes are appreciated! Thanks ladies!

Re: Camden County Boathouse

• I was going to have my ceremony and reception there and put a deposit down....but my FI and I decided to elope in Hawaii next year :)

I fell in love with the boathouse because it didn't "feel" like a regular venue.  We also met with one of the preferred caterers (sensational hosts) who were simply amazing!!

Good luck in your planning Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Me and my Fiance are having our wedding reception there April 20, 2013.  I was really impressed with the space.  It has a lot to offer.  They have a full kitchen, use of the deck, and what seems to offer a little more than just a regular hall especially if you're getting married in the warmer months.  One thing I am a bit concerned about is that it does seem to need a little dressing up.  I'm working on that now!  But as far as I know they say you can decorate it however you want.  I'm using Sensational Hosts as the caterer.  They are great!  Our package included fresh floral centerpieces, a dj, open bar, and all the food.  They are also very flexible on the price and will allow you to use other caterers for decorating or other details.  If you have anymore questions I'd be pleased to help!Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nice intimate venue. Attended a wedding ceremony just outside of the CCB, then the reception inside. Their wedding was a beach theme, so pretty. They got some really good pictures for their album.

Their caterer choice was McFadden Catering. The food was excellent and the staff were very professional.

Everyone had a fun filled evening. Smile

• We Are looking into the boathouse right now!It seems like a really nice place but if you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying per head for your package? In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_camden-county-boathouse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:0f4bc29a-2c54-488b-afe0-b12592dc3fcaPost:f280b370-b45b-4e10-9cd1-ca088fb43596">Re: Camden County Boathouse</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me and my Fiance are having our wedding reception there April 20, 2013.  I was really impressed with the space.  It has a lot to offer.  They have a full kitchen, use of the deck, and what seems to offer a little more than just a regular hall especially if you're getting married in the warmer months.  One thing I am a bit concerned about is that it does seem to need a little dressing up.  I'm working on that now!  But as far as I know they say you can decorate it however you want.  I'm using Sensational Hosts as the caterer.  They are great!  Our package included fresh floral centerpieces, a dj, open bar, and all the food.  They are also very flexible on the price and will allow you to use other caterers for decorating or other details.  If you have anymore questions I'd be pleased to help!
    Posted by amandalsmiley[/QUOTE]
  • to amandamchard  :
    I just noticed your post!  When we signed our contract we paid $100 per head, but that was a sit down dinner package.  Since we have signed, the prices on packages have gone up.  You should also know that the boathouse has a list of caterers that you can use on their website.  That would be a good place to start looking at the prices of catering.  Hope this helped!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards