August 2012 Weddings

August 2012 Weight Loss Challenge

I noticed that some of us are trying to shed some weight before we go dress shopping (and will probably continue to try to lose after that as well I'm sure!) Sooo I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a weight loss challenge? I know it often helps me to feel accountable when I'm tryin to lose weight, and I also think it would be a great way to keep our board active and get to know each other until we really start digging into planning our weddings! Let me know, and I'll try to get something together.

Re: August 2012 Weight Loss Challenge

• me too me too
    Just joined a gym and my fit test is on wednesday ....support and sharing would help lots!!!
  • I would love to join this. I could really lose the weight I gained from my pregnancy. How do I get added? I saw the website that was set up it look awesome!
  • I'm an August 2012 bride, and I would definitely love to shed some weight for my wedding! Is it too late to join? :D

Good luck, girls!
  • I just came across this board, I would love to join the wlc. If someone could let me know I would appreciate it.
  • I just wanted to add to this, that for the past year and a half (long before the engagement) I have been consistently eating healthy, exercising, and losing weight. I could not have done it without the online community (free) of sparkpeople.com. You can track your calories & food on the site, make a page (like FB or Myspace...only weight-loss related!) so you can have the 'support' of online friends. I seriously rely on this page sooo much to give me support & keep me accountable.

Add me if you join: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=MS_MANDA

Good luck all! Consistency w/ proper diet & exercise...and WATER WATER WATER. Those are what halped me the most!!
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would love to join! I need help! 
  • I would like to join also :).  Even though I am getting married in August I have until July to lose any weight that I want to shed because that will be the last time I can get my dress altered in any kind of way before the big day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Count me in as well - I need motivation!!
  • Is this still going on?? I would love to join and get some support from fellow August brides!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got on the body by vi challenge and have been losing a ton of weight something to think about :)
  • I definitely want to join this! Details please!!!! I have 197 days until the big day and the pressure is on!
  • I've lost 32 pounds since my engagement. No sugars and no starches, and drinking a gallon of water a day. I'm down to my highschool weight. It works!
  • Super excited that I've lost 10 pounds since Jan 1st.  A third of the way there. 

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I would love to join- I desperately need help. Please email send me updates  jazzyliltip@yahoo.com
  • I'm so interested. When are u starting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards