March 2012 Weddings
Options

11 days- New Here- So Much To Do!

I'm starting to have a slight freak out moment about how much there is left to do. It would be fine if it were just wedding stuff, but it's so much more. Getting things ready for out of town guests, getting work ready to be gone for two weeks, etc. How does everyone cope?? 

I may have attempted to DIY on too many things. Still finishing centerpieces, ceremony decor, etc. 

I just keep trying to think that the day will be wonderful and then honeymoon!

Re: 11 days- New Here- So Much To Do!

• Options
    yeah thats a rough moment! i had that about a week ago and just sat back and said...omg...

but your right! just think of how great everything is going to be and how much fun you and your new husband will have!! thats how im trying to keep calm!!! i hope everything comes together soon for you!!! im sure it will!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I totally get you on this.... I'm finding myself spending 8 hrs a day sending out last-minute emails and making plans for the day before the wedding.. Second guessing my RD outfit choice and searching the stores to find a new one..... I agree with Jaime... Sort out the MUST HAVES.. and what I did on Monday was create a schedule for Mon-Sun to know exactly what to focus on after work each day (including fitting in gym time!).  It has calmed me down a bit and I just update it each morning to make sure I'm staying on task.  We're in the final stretch!!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. 

That's a good point about must do's and hope to do's. I may need to back off some things realizing they are mostly small details only I would notice! 

Final stretch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards