Hawaii

Anyone need OOT bags?

Hi ladies. I've been looking at options for OOT bags and I found one that I really like. It's a small jute tote bag that would be a nice size for a welcome bag. I will probably only need about 40, and oddly enough it costs more to buy 40 than it does to buy 50.
I did some calculations on the site, and the more you order the more you save. I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in going in on them. For instance: 40 bags cost $4 each, 50 bags cost $2 each, 100 bags cost $1.69 each. This is for the plain bag. There is an additional optional $50 to have a graphic printed on. If we got a few people who wanted the bags, we could split the graphic cost and it wouldn't be much.

I was thinking if a few people wanted them, we could go with a generic graphic that would work for anyone's wedding. Maybe "Welcome to Hawaii" or something similar.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Here's the link:
http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/tote-bags/2013/small-jute-tote-bag.htm

Re: Anyone need OOT bags?

• edited December 2011
    THat's a great idea Kelly.  I would love to get some OOT bags but I need to talk to FI about it first.  Will let you know.
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love Discountmugs.com!  I ordered shotglasses from them for mine and MH's 30th bday celebrations and they came out great!
  • lindskalindska member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kelly! This sounds like a really good idea...! I'd definitely be interested in going in on them with you - i guess we'd have to work out a good design/wording? if anyone else joins in, then it would definitely need to be basic or maybe even a hibiscus or plumeria or something?  i know we will be doing little taggy-things to hang on the handles with our monogram, etc.  I was looking into the lauhala tote bags as well, but these are a more economical option, in the end. I will talk to FI, but just want to let you know that i'm interested!
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • mocha beansmocha beans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested too.  I was thinking the luahala bags as well, but these are a good price.  I'm not sure how many I'd need.  I've also got access to Illustrator and InDesign, so I may be able to figure it out enough to make a design using those.

What things were you gals planning on putting in them, btw?
  • machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are really cute...and a nice size too.  I would be interested...not sure how many I would need, probably not that many 20-30, so I guess it would depend on the final cost in the end....keep me posted and thanks for sharing this!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i am interested too!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome. I'll check back in with you guys in a week or so see if you all are still interested. I just glanced through the posts quickly but I think everyone is getting married on Oahu, so that will help if we decide we want a graphic.

Happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards