New Hampshire
Options

Venue

So we have narrowed down our list to two sites. They are brooks tone in Derry and Atkinson country club. Both have good and bad points. The one thing about Atkinson that is drawing me back is that you can not have your ceremony there on a Saturday night. Have any of you been to a wedding at either place? Any feedback would be great!
Follow Me on Pinterest
July 2007 Photobucket
october 2012 Photobucket

Re: Venue

• Options
    My wedding will be at Brookstone Park on June 15th!! =) we just had our food tasting a couple of weeks ago and everything was delicious!
  • Options
    I've been to a wedding at Atkinson Country Club.  It was so beautiful!  Oh, wait, it was mine!!!! 
  • Options
    I am getting married in the early afternoon, and at first I was really bummed about it not being Saturday night, but when it gets down to it I have been to a few afternoon weddings and they were just as much fun as the night weddings. Besides, when the wedding ends early then there could be an after party with your closest and bestest people. So if you love the venue, I wouldn't let the time slot be the deciding factor. But really it's whatever makes you and your FI happy!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks for the input everyone!  i can't wait to let you know what we finally decide! :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards