Oklahoma

Might have to completely change my wedding...

So long story short, I've been waiting to get $25,000 that's supposed to be coming my way. However, I'm now not sure if I'm going to get it all at once or when I'm going to get it. I was going to use that money to pay for our wedding, which we wanted to have in March. I'm now 5 months away from the date we wanted to have it on. I can't continue to hope this money will come in time. It's too much stress and I want to be able to enjoy planning my wedding. Not-to-mention, my fiance's job has moved us to another state away from friends and family, which need a proper amount of time to prepare for travel. 

My alternate plan is to just get married at a park with the officiant, my kids and a few witnesses. A very low key/cheap wedding. However, not being from Oklahoma I have no idea where the best parks are. I live in South Tulsa but other areas in Tulsa would be fine as well. Please help. 
Anniversary

Re: Might have to completely change my wedding...

• edited December 2011
    A far as south Tulsa parks...hmmm... There's lafortune, I think hunter park is way out south. Minshall park is pretty in my opinion. If a bit hilly. It's a residential area, so it's actually in the middle of a neighborhood, but it's a city park, leake isn't bad either. Hope this helps some.
  • LuckyChelseaLuckyChelsea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It does! Thanks so much!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Try the park in Bixby. I know of one girl who had her wedding there and from her mom she said it was gourgeous. They have a beautiful stage and being in the spring it will have beautiful flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Don't know if you need a photographer on a budge but Fire & Nice Photography only charges $500 for a wedding from getting ready to reception with all edited images on disc! Look up the facebook page! Money mouth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards