February 2013 Weddings

Is this the dress?

How many of ya'll have went dress ahopping yet? I grew up hearing that I would know what dress I wanted when I put it on, yet I am so stuck between two dresses. I keep going back and forth for different reasons. So tell me did ya'll know the second you saw your dress? and can you help me choose mine?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is this the dress?

• I ordered my dress off Ebay so I never did the dress shopping thing but I seen it and loved it. It doesn't fit right now (I was very new to it and didn't know that street and bridal sizes were different - at least it was to this dress) but my mama is taking out the zipper and putting in a corest. :) I'll pictures of mine when I go home for spring break (I haven't gotten any yet)

I'd love to help, but the URL on the second one doesn't work.
    What do you like about each of them?
    What don't you like about each of them?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • this is the first one:

and this is the second:

The first one was the first dress i tried on so it has always stuck with me but since I found the second one I have been so confused.I really like the way both actually fit me, they make me look alot smaller then I am. I really like how the first one comes in white, I love the jewels on the hip and the back, and I love how full the skirt is. I really like the material of the second one, it kind of just flows. I love the pickups and how long the train is.
  • AHHHH!! both dresses are STUNNING!!!! I can see why you are having a tough time lol!!  I have to take another look when I get out of my meeting and then I'll vote :-D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    hmmm...i just posted a comment and do not see it here, it said...

i voted for the first because i LOVE the neckline and love that it's both flirty & fun yet elegant! 

i haven't gone shopping yet but my online searches have all led me to dresses that look a lot like the ones you posted here...we have the same taste!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I too love the first one. I love the bodice! :) And it's just a beautiful dress.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Thanks! Thats the one I keep going back to..

• They are both beautiful. I like the design of the first one just a little bit more than the other one, but I bet they would both look great on you.

I just did the dress shopping thing this past weekend. I went to Alfred Angelo first and there were two similar dresses that I really liked. One I liked a little more than the other. I then went to David's Bridal. There were some dresses there that looked nice, but didn't compare to the Alfred Angelo dresses I had tried on. I went back over to Angelo and tried on my favorite dress again and knew it was the dress for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • frig do you mnd me asking which one it was? I tried some on there and found one I really liked but it kept puckering in weird places. They of course told me they could alter that out but I am a very visual person and wanted to see how it would exactly look before I purchased it.
  • edited February 2012
    It is style 2123W. I tried to put in a link, but it isn't working. I didn't try it on in my exact size, but they were able to get it snug enough with clips and the corset back so i could get a pretty good idea of what it would look like.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Frig that one is BEAUTIFUL! I actually had it in my favorites before I went to try on dresses but I didn't actually try it on once I there. This is the one I liked

• WOW, I love them both.  But I voted for the first.  You can't lose either way.   I have my first appointment to look at dresses on the 10th. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards