New Jersey
Options

photobooths?

FI and I are interested in having a photobooth at our reception, but the reviews that we've found are scarce.  
So far, we've emailed with AMG Entertainment, Gemini, Devine Photobooths, East Coast Photobooths, and Scott Roth Events.  Has anyone worked with these vendors?  Do you have a photobooth vendor that you'd recommend? 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: photobooths?

• Options
    michelle221michelle221 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Mike Chieffo from DJMC can provide a photobooth with an attendant. He's a real genuine guy.
  • Options
    We're using Shughes Entertainment. My sister & friends used him as well.  He also gives an album of all the photo strips at the end of the night.

• Options
    We used our DJ Diverse Entertainment.  Our photographer also offered it but the DJ gave us a better price.  It was such a hit at our wedding!
  • Options
    I used Fox Photo Lounge at my September 2012 wedding. We loved it. Felt it was a great deal. The service we recieved was great. We booked directly with the owner, Jim Fox.
  • Options
    Would anyone be willing to give out prices for these photobooths.  Im interested in getting one for my wedding, but not sure we have enough in the budget for one

Thanks!
  • Options
    We got ours through Ultimate Entertainment.  I don't know the exact price because it was in out package but I think it's about 1k alone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We used WeLovePhotobooths.  It is a open style photo"booth" with a backdrop.  We liked this setup, and the fact that the pictures were individual 4" x 6" instead of strips.  The picture quality was excellent.  We also got a softcover book and a CD of all of the pictures.  It was $1,400 for 4 hours.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Fox Photo Lounge is about 1,000 I believe, but when I inquired about them, they were running a special for 725. I plan to book one through my photographer and it's 1,000.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I booked mine through my photographer and it was 800...glad we were able to kill two birds with one stone :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have nothing to add about photo booths but I just wanted to say hi to op because I think I know you
  • Options
    AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    We used an entertainment group for our DJ, lighting, photo screens, and photo booth. The photo booth part was $1295. 

I recommend that you have one for sure! They had them at two weddings I went to this year and it was so much fun. One had props and one didn't. I thought the one with props was even more fun. There was a line for it all night as most people took multiple shoots with different people. 

I bet you aren't seeing as many reviews as you'd like to since so many people book photo booths as part of their entertainment or photography packages.
  • Options
    Thank you for all of the suggestions!  Neither our DJ or photog offer photobooth services, so we are going to have to use a separate vendor for it.  

And yes avolker1, I do know you!  
  • Options
    In Response to Re:photobooths?:[QUOTE]Thank you for all of the suggestions! nbsp;Neither our DJ or photog offer photobooth services, so we are going to have to use a separate vendor for it. nbsp;And yes avolker1, I do know you! nbsp; Posted by silver0319[/QUOTE]

I realized who you were when you posted about chuck haha. Good to see you on here!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_photobooths-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:68542635-6ca9-4f60-8e8a-0fdb1967ca7dPost:e83d13d8-9ba5-4529-9b5f-bea365841aa0">Re:photobooths?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have nothing to add about photo booths but I just wanted to say hi to op because I think I know you
    Posted by avolker1[/QUOTE]

This might be the greatest picture ever :)
  • Options
    In Response to Re:photobooths?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:photobooths?:I have nothing to add about photo booths but I just wanted to say hi to op because I think I know youPosted by avolker1

This might be the greatest picture ever : Posted by Lored[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks!
  • Options
    I booked with NJ Local Photo Booths, but got a comparable cost from Fox Photo Lounge. Both were under $1000 (I don't remember exactly, but in the $700-$800 range). I asked for unlimited photos, and the ability to print out more than one copy for guests if there are multiple people in the shot. We get a printout of each photo for a scrapbook guestbook, as well as all of the digital files as the end. But, if there are 3 people in the photo, I wanted the ability to print out 3 - one for each guest in the photo. We will also have an attendant and props.

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    I used Fox and they were $825 plus sales tax. Included 2 print outs, props, the booth and an attendant. Plus at the end of the night the attendant handed us a scrap book filled with the strips and also the images on a USB thumb drive.
  • Options
    silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2013
    Thanks again for all of the suggestions!  I've email with a few of photobooth vendors that were suggested, and we will probably end up going with Fox's.  
  • Options
    A few of my girlfriends used Iphotobooths.com They run specials all the time. I think it's pretty much all the same, except for price. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards