Utah
Options

Trouble finding gray suit

My FI and I went shopping to find his wedding day threads, but we couldn't find anything that wasn't a tuxedo or prom-y looking.  The idea we have is for him to wear a light gray vest and matching light gray slacks.  Our wedding is pretty casual, so neither of us want him in a tux or full suit. 

We're thinking something like this:

Any suggestions as to where to look?  Chain department stores?  Anywhere in SLC, Utah County, or Cache County?  Online?

Thanks!

Re: Trouble finding gray suit

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having the same problem!!  My fiance is also really tall and fairly skinny!
    We haven't been into Men's Warehouse yet, but that's where we are planning to go.  We have looked at J.Crew and Express.  Express surprisingly has pretty good looking suit options that aren't too flashy. 
    Good luck and let me know if you find anything :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try some of the upscale department stores.  I'm thinking with spring right around the corner, you both will have better luck??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I suggest visiting the Calvin Klein outlet store in Park City.  My friend has a light gray suit (like in your photo) that he got there just a few months ago.  I don't believe that they carry really long inseams, though, so if the guy has long legs, it might not be the best option.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are all really good ideas!  I'll try them all out and definitely let you know what I find britneyalyse!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards