Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Creations Bakery not responding either!

Usually it takes up to a week for Susie to respond to my emails, but I've sent 3 separate emails in April and haven't heard back! Has anyone talked to her recently?

I understand this may be the beginning of busy wedding season but our wedding is in 3 weeks and I still don't know how much our wedding cake is costing! Maggiano's doesn't have it on our worksheet yet either.

Ugh!
BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Creations Bakery not responding either!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't emailed with her since early April. I noticed they recently updated pictures on their facebook page, maybe send a message to them there?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same here.. I messaged her 2 weeks ago about changing the colour of ribbon on my cake and nothing yet :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed.  I also have not received an email back for some time.  I imagine they are concentrating on the people who have closer dates.  However, I would like to get things confirmed and then I don't have to worry about it again.
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

After emailing Maggiano's with my concerns, Marc replied that they've been keeping her really busy with doing cakes and voila! I got an email from Susie as well with all the final details I needed.

All is good!

BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just talked to her on the phone a couple of days ago and she said she has been out of town.  She was super apologetic for not getting back to me in literally 2 months!  She even gave me an upgrade on cake flavors for no extra charge for being so understanding.  If she doesn't email you back, call her!  She said that she has been having issues with no receiving emails lately, and if people called her, it would only take like 2 minutes to get the info straight.  She is wonderful to talk to on the phone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards