Offbeat Weddings

QOTD

If you could snap your fingers and end up anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
**TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC #1 since December 2011
Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
~*~Everyone is welcome~*~

Re: QOTD

• Ooo, that's a tricky one.  I have a couple answers:

1. Upstate NY to visit my family and friends--I miss them a lot!
    2. Boston because it's my favorite place in the US.
    3. India because it's the top of my travel list.  :)
    "It starts out all very nice, two people promising to be together forever, I'll die when you die, my life meant nothing until you used my toothbrush. Then you start planning the wedding. Aunt Junie's allergic to milk. Uncle Momo's off his meds..."
  • Right now I would want to go to the Isla de Coco which is supposed to be one of the best dive sites in the world.
  • Back in Kauai, best place on Earth in my opinion.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • 1. on my couch with SO watching a movie
    or
    2. Italy
  • At home, in bed, watching the final season of Gilmore Girls and not worrying about the epic amount of things I have to do. 
  • 1. my hometown so I can be around my family and have them help with Ollie while I kick my feet up and relax. He's going through/started a clingy I want mommy and no one else phase this week and I'm worn out by his cute-lovey-ness. I guess there are worse things :P

2. LONDON, right in the middle of London, so I can stroll down a street, stop at a cafe or pub, tour the city, etc. :):)
  • First of all....I've never been able to snap my fingers! I would be screwed lol.

I would go to Germany with FI, our dream honeymoon! Hopefully we'll get there in the next 2 years!
  • honduras...on our HM...so i don't have to fly...as we stupidly didn't book our flights when we booked the hotel a few months ago and the prices have been going up and up and up and now i don't want to book them because i'm bitter about paying $300 more than they were last month. DOH!
    Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • beckster, i just fell in ruv with you. i heart gilmore girls and have watched them alllllll a half a dozen times.
  • 1. I would be with the Doctor in his TARDIS
    (Oh wait, that's not real)

2. Italy.  I have never been and I want to go.
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • GrauGrau member
    First Comment
    Germany :) Or, any place in Europe.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Possibly wringing the neck of my mortgage representative
    imageimageimage
  • Prague.  It just looks so gorgeous.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Ireland.

I'm not "Irish", but it is in my blood to a degree and I'm vaguely obsessed with the place. So much so that I've toyed with the idea of learning Irish Gaelic. I want to go there so badly. I'd take my boy with me, as well.
    Babies
    Offbeat siggy challenge: Furbabies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yosemite, one of my favorite places on the planet.

and i also heart gilmore girls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards