Outdoor Weddings
Options

New to area, need help finding location- TAMPA

Hello, My husband and I just transfered to Tampa,FL from California. He is a Naval Officer. We  lived in Hawaii for 3 years where our wedding was planned then canceled three times due to the Military schedule or family. We then moved to CA, did not live near anything great. Now we are finally on the same side of the country as our Family (Indiana and Kentucky) and we NEED to find a location around Tampa,FL. This will be our 5th wedding anniversary (we got married in HI in order to have a  home to live in).
 We are looking to have a formal wedding by the beach. Not on the beach. I have a very formal gown and my husband will be wearing his Choker Whites (the formal looking Officer uniforms). Sept 18th will be the date, our anniversary is the 19th. This is our last chance to have OUR day before he goes back to deployment status.
 I have looked at a few places online but I don't know what is worth my time to go see. I would like tot alk to someone who has had a wedding or seen a wedding in the Tampa/ St. Pete/Clearwater area. We are even willing go to further south if needed to have our special day. Also, I would love to have some insight on the dollar signs. What range does $$$ and $$$$ run in?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: New to area, need help finding location- TAMPA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards