Illinois-Chicago
Options

FS: 31 Brown & Champagne DamaskTablecloths

I recently got married and now I have a ton of wedding stuff to sell!  I am selling all of the tablecloths we used at my wedding!  They were absolutely beautiful (check out the pictures)!  It took me months of research to find the perfect tablecloths for our wedding.  I looked at several different rental companies in the Chicagoland area and just about every online website I could find to look at tablecloths.  I was on a mission to find beautiful tablecloths that looked super expensive but that didn't break the bank!  I quickly found that buying my own tablecloths was a lot cheaper than renting them (weird, I know) so now I hope another Bride can use them for her wedding!  Here are all the details:

17 x        90"x156" Flocking Tablecloth - Chocolate & Champagne -  $20 each (these will touch the floor when placed on a 8 foot rectangular table with a 30" standard height)

2 x 90"x132" Flocking Tablecloth - Champagne & Chocolate - $20 each (these will touch the floor when placed on a 6 foot rectangular table with a 30" standard height - think DJ table and Cake table)

12 x        Flocking Taffeta 120" Tablecloth - Champagne & Chocolate - $20 each (these will touch the floor when placed on a 60" table with a 30" standard height and will rise 6" off the floor when placed on a 72" table with a 30" standard height)

10 x        Flocking Sash - Chocolate & Champagne - $1 each (we actually used these to wrap around our tall bar tables)

245 x Napkin 20"x20" - Champagne - $.40 each or (remember you need extra napkins for your bread baskets)

Did I mention I got all of the napkins and tablecloths dry cleaned?  They are in perfect, like-new condition!  I paid almost twice as much as I am asking for them (plus taxes, shipping costs, and dry cleaning costs)!  You can buy these at a steal and then re-sell them after your own wedding!  Also, the colors of brown and champagne are so neutral they will go with about any wedding decor!  If you need more tablecloths I can tell you where I bought these so you can purchase more of the exact same ones!

I am also selling the following items from my wedding:

23 Tall Candle Holders used as Centerpieces, $50 total

1 Bridal Bouquet, 5 Bridesmaids Bouquets, 6 Boutonnieres, $400 total

Feel free to email at oneL22@msn.com or call with questions and interest!

Michele

773-360-7058

Re: FS: 31 Brown & Champagne DamaskTablecloths

• Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there--congrats on your wedding! Your decor/bouquets are so pretty. Just as a percaution, I would remove your email and phone number from your FS posts. The internets are crazzzzy!
  • Options
    samanthakossamanthakos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello, I was wondering if you still have any of this stuff??

• Options
    samanthakossamanthakos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in all of your linens and your candle holders...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards