Wisconsin

Any Suggestions For Tuxedo Rental In The Southeast Wisconsin Area?

We're at the point where we need to find a tuxedo rental, but this site doesn't provide much of a list for formalwear.  Any suggestions for tux rentals in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area? 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! 

Andrea

Re: Any Suggestions For Tuxedo Rental In The Southeast Wisconsin Area?

• edited May 2012
    We're at the point where we need to find a tuxedo rental, but this site doesn't provide much of a list for formalwear.  Any suggestions for tux rentals in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area? 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! 

Andrea
  • kitty02katkitty02kat member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hello! :)  You may have more luck on the local boards.  Click the link on the left "Local Wedding Boards" then click "Wisconsin".  Many people use Men's Wearhouse. 
  • bridejlbridejl member
    First Comment
    We are going with The Wedding Centre, which is on 71st and Greenfield in West Allis. They use Fifth Avenue Formal Wear and are very reasonable. We are getting a full back tux, shoes, vest and tie for $105 each (less than Men's Wearhouse!). The business is run by a husband and wife, and they are very personable and friendly, and truly care about how your wedding party looks while being conscientious that everyone's not made of money. My brother has rented prom tuxes through them in the past and has been very happy each time.

Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We are renting through Du Bois Formalware.  They have a location in the Sears in Brookfield mall (there might be more).  Haven't had my wedding yet, so I can't say how it worked out, but I like that it is a Wisconsin based company (from Green Bay).  I'm a big fan of going local when you can! Our rentals are going to be about $150 for a designer suit, including shirt, vest, tie & shoes.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards