Massachusetts-Boston

Lela Rose in MA, CT or NH?

Just saw some of the new Lela Rose wedding dresses from Bridal Fashion Wk and would love to try some out. Did a quick search on the web and didn't find any retailers in striking distance of Boston. Does anyone know any different (please say yes, haha)?

Re: Lela Rose in MA, CT or NH?

• Neiman Marcus can order dresses for you to try in Boston, and probably Natick, too - I'd go into the store (the 3rd floor couture salon in Boston) or call them to inquire. I ended up buying a Lazaro gown elsewhere, but they were wonderful to work with!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_lela-rose-in-ma-ct-or-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:0b82dbe1-f708-48af-a0d2-9a079a8cdf9dPost:091ef8a0-5717-4271-91ba-5254d2160192">Re: Lela Rose in MA, CT or NH?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Neiman Marcus can order dresses for you to try in Boston, and probably Natick, too - I'd go into the store (the 3rd floor couture salon in Boston) or call them to inquire. I ended up buying a Lazaro gown elsewhere, but they were wonderful to work with!
    Posted by bruggink[/QUOTE]

Ooooh, thanks for the suggestion!! Lazaro - very nice! My sister's wedding dress was a Lazaro. I will probably try some as well. Also love Monique L'Hullier and Amsale but I know all 3 can be found in abundance at bridal salons in the area. My sister is visiting in June so that is when I will start trying on. I need to hit the gym bigtime!! :-)
  • You're welcome - I'm sure you'll find a gown you love!! Good luck, and let me know if NM works out for you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards