Maryland

Hair and make up in Howard County?

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good, reasonable salon in Ellicott City/Columbia for hair and make up. My regular stylist isn't in town on the big day and I'm not too keen on the other stylists at his salon. 

Re: Hair and make up in Howard County?

• LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andrea at Cavallaro & Co. (in the Columbia Mall) has a side business doing wedding hair, with a business partner who does make-up. She did the hair for my friend's wedding. The bride's hair and make-up stayed perfect all day and night. I only had my hair done, and it looked great. Plus Andera and her partner were super nice to work with, and much more affordable that the big names around here. I wish I could remember the name of their company. You could always just call the salon, find out when she is working, and connect with her that way.
  • verymegvverymegv member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my BM is a stylist and doing my hair, she's really great.

ask for ashley at studio k

• modon001modon001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be getting mine done at George of NY. Did the same for my best friend's wedding, they do nice work.
  • edited December 2011
    George of NY is a very nice place with very talented people, but right down the street from them is an even better place imo, Patrick's Hair Design. They are off of Red Branch Road off of Route 108.

I grew up in Columbia and remember getting my hair cut there as a little kid...a buddy of mine started working there (Knate) so I went in to get a trim and really liked the place. Very friendly staff and just a great looking facility.

I liked them so much, I put them on our Recommended Vendor List (for The Elkridge Furnace Inn).

http://www.patrickshairdesign.com/

Cheers!
  • edited January 2012
    Kelly or any of the girls at Impressions Hair Studio are wonderful.  The Salon is a great place check them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards