Louisiana-New Orleans

Wedding Planner

Hi Everyone
I'm in need of a wedding planner. I've already chosen 318 Designs for design and Candle decor but they said they won't be planning weddings after 2012 and since my wedding falls in that year I need someone to help pull the planning details together. I'm just starting so I want full service and I need your help. Im an oot bride and this will be my first time in new orleans. I thought of hiring a planner here and bringing them with us to look for venues but I don't know how that would turn out. My FI perfers someone who already knows the city. Any recs would be greatly appreciated

Re: Wedding Planner

• edited December 2011
    I am using Kelly Sherlock for my destination wedding in 2012 and so far she has been fantastic. Highly recommend!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • louisianabluelouisianablue member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For full wedding planning and design I love Elyse Skansi at Tying the Knots.  She has coordinated some beautiful photo shoots on her blog.
  • nola2006nola2006 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unique Wedding in New Orleans - Brittani (or Michele) Adams. My daughter's wedding was 2 weeks ago, and it was so much fun and so stress-free thanks to Brittani. Call her!
  • edited December 2011
    We're also using Brittani with Unique Weddings.  She's great, knows all the vendors and is really good at making things happen.
  • citybayougirlcitybayougirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using 318 Designs for Design. You've made a very good choice, they're design work is so good. Have you gotten your storybook yet? Completely off subject. As for planners, I've heard very good things about Unique Weddings, Posh and Luminous Events.
    Good Luck
  • RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elyse Skansi is our Day of Coordinator and is top notch.  Responsive, organized, and helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the recs. I just sent requests to Elyse, Lisa and Brittani. I hope one is available. @citybayougirl, my book is on its way, got the preview can't wait to see the actual thing. 
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend Nola Bash. They were great. Took care of every single detail on the wedding day. I didn't worry about a single thing and everything was perfect :)
  • edited December 2011
    Sarah Wroblewski at Sapphire Events NOLA does really nice work, and she is a true sweetheart!

http://www.sapphireeventsnola.com/

Phone:
    504-383-4376
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards