Indiana

Venue the allows outside catering

I'm looking for a venue where we can hold our wedding for 150 people and or have our reception. I want to bring my own caterer in and bartenders and my own booze. Has anyone found a spot that allows this? Need to have an indoor wedding. I've heard non forprofit locations will let you bring everything in yourself, but I'm just not having any luck.

Re: Venue the allows outside catering

• edited December 2011
    where are you?
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    The Knights of Columbus in Greenwood is allowing me to bring my own caterer but not my own alcohol or bartenders. It still worked out to be a pretty good deal. They can easily hold your party - I think they have room for 400.
  • edited December 2011
    Osprey Pointe Pavilion at Morse Park Reservoir will let you.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Atlanta but looking to have a wedding in indianapolis
  • edited December 2011

I believe it's a Knights of Columbus, but it's right off of 465 and US 31 on the Southside of Indianapolis.  It is right down the street from downtown and there are a couple decent hotels right there if you need them.

I'm not sure about the alcohol though, most Indiana venues won't let you because of liquor license laws, so your best bet will be bringing in your own food.

• edited December 2011
    Avon Perennial Gardens will let you. I know they have an indoor reception hall but I dont know about an indoor ceremony spot. I am having mine at Osprey Pointe Pavillion and I dont think it would hold 150 people. We are only have 60 people and I think its going to be tight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards