Ohio-Columbus
Options

Photographer

I'm looking for a photographer for our wedding that isn't too expensive. We have one that we have been talking with but she has recently not returned my calls or mailed out her contract yet like she said. I dont want to wait till the last minute and not have a photographer. So please any photographers will help at this point for us to research on. Thanks

Re: Photographer

• Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about Jacobus Photography. I think they are fairly reasonably priced (though I don't know exact numbers).
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try following up one last time with the photographer and feed an ultimatum.
    "I really like your work, would love to work with you, but I need the additional information that you promised me in order to commit. If you can't get suchandsuch information to me by datexyz, then I will consider you not interested in my business and will continue my search elsewhere."  Direct, polite, and to the point. You then need to stick to your guns.

For new photographer ideas, try searching down a few posts and back 1 or 2 pages. I know that we have had recent posts about photographers and pricing and things like that.
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    edited December 2011

We are using Matthews Wedding Photography. They are a husband /wife team that are great!  We love their work and prices. We just did our engagement session with them and saw that they are running a $400 off special right now. www.matthewsphoto.net

• Options
    hailey513hailey513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies that helps
  • Options
    shushu1208shushu1208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is Melissa Pauquette and she is super responsive and wonderful to work with!  Her prices are awesome as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been talking to a former high school classmate who got into photography and her rates are incredibly reasonable. Her site is http://www.degasgirlphotography.com/.
    Good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hailey513hailey513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies..We decided to book with Matthews because we couldn't beat the price with the deals he had and the photography is beautiful .
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Lice Rice Photography for our engagement after we had booked with another.  I would've loved to have booked her for our wedding though.  Her prices are on the low end but you get so much talent.  That's what matters.  Check her out.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    AmandaTodayAmandaToday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sonya Palmer...she's been a photographer for awhile but she just went full time. Good prices and really fun to work with. Her site is...http://sonyapalmer.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards