Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

Does anyone have any recommendations? I would like to stay between KCI and Liberty if possible.  

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Hereford House or Smokehouse BBQ up at Zona Rosa??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a LOT of places in Zona Rosa...you can do smoke house,  Bo lings, Bravo, Mimi's.  There is also Cafe Italia on North oak off 152

Any suggestions for liberty?  My wedding is at the elms and i live near parkville so something near liberty would be in the middle.  
  • Options
    katej78katej78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our church is in Gladstone, so we were looking around the same area. We decided to go with Smokehouse on N. Oak.  They were one of the few places that could accommodate a group of 50 on a Friday night in a private room.  We also seriously considered Smoke Box by Walmart at 152 and 35, but its private room only seats 40.  They were willing to give us half the restaurant, but we wanted a little more privacy for toasts, etc.  We did also call a lot of the restaurants at Zona Rosa, but they didn't work for us. 

If you are not set on having it at a restaurant, we looked at the Liberty Community Center and it was pretty reasonable to rent a room there.  You bring in your own catering, but they don't allow alcohol. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cafe italia closed about six months ago. rancho grande in liberty has really good food and should be able to accomadate you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also checked out smokehouse bbq on north oak and loved it.  Although I think I may go closer to our hotel that night (all of our guests are from out of town and will be staying in the hotel fri. night)- so Im thinking O'bryans in lees summit.  Although my church is in gladstone as well- so im really back and forth with the two places!  I can tell you though that smokehouse was a little more pricey than what i expected- my sheet says $16.95 per person (starting price) for the banquet style buffet- which is more expensive than our buffet for the actual wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards