Nebraska

barns or outside locations

Does anyone know of any barns or rustic outdoor locations to have a wedding/reception? We are wanting a semi-country or rustic themed wedding and cannot seem to find a location that fits our vision...please help us!

TIA!

Re: barns or outside locations

• Akerhurst dairy barn if you are having it in 2012, or Bellevue berry farm?
  • Also scottlyn yards by Blair or Nebraska city arbor lodge has an awesome barn depending on your budget : i'm doing my rustic vintage wedding at Bellevue berry farm because of budget but my first pick was the arbor lodge barn!
  • I'm having mine at Scottlyn Yards in Blair. It's great and the people are suuuuper friendly!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_barns-or-outside-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:654Discussion:74514ec2-015a-437a-8e8c-4aaa075becc9Post:b427eb64-ab8c-4bff-9809-d9ed7f1d9d08">barns or outside locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of any barns or rustic outdoor locations to have a wedding/reception? We are wanting a semi-country or rustic themed wedding and cannot seem to find a location that fits our vision...please help us! TIA!
    Posted by kindra1[/QUOTE]
    My name is Stephanie ... There is a Reception Hall that is located approximately 1/2 way between Omaha and Lincoln, just a minute or two off the interstate. Our Reception Hall seats 450 Banquet-Style or 1000 Theatre-Style. We have a full bar right inside the Hall for your guests. You can make it a cash bar, or WHATEVER you prefer (You will not be able to provide your own alcohol... it would be sold from our bar directly to your guests (or a tab would be run for you if you prefer an open bar scenario) . For an extremely reasonable rental fee of only $800, we provide the banquet tables, chairs, linens (your choice of black or white), soft drinks (including soda, lemonade, iced tea, coffee) , and 2 bartenders (our bartenders work for tips) for the night. We will set up the tables and chairs to your specifications AND we will do the clean-up at the end of the night. You could choose whoever you like to cater the event (your caterer would need to provide the hall with a 20% gratuity ... based on their bill to you). I realize this is very INFORMAL and limited information, but if you would like to learn more (or you would like to see our facility) , you can contact me on my cell phone @ (402) 617-4316. We do not "waive" the "caterer's gratuity" to the hall, but we are happy to talk with you about the specifics of your situation. I would love to visit with you soon. Thank You
  • You probably have already found your site, but if by chance you have not be sure to check out www.willowcreekglasschapel.com They recently built a hall that resembles a barn.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards