January 2012 Weddings

slideshow

Since I am planning a last minute wedding I did not do formal invites. I made a slideshow and put some nice music to invite my family to the wedding. It was a hit! It brought tears to everyone's eyes dad and fi included.

I liked it so much I might edit it a bit and play at wedding as well.

Having a great Christmas and hope you all are too!

Re: slideshow

• I would love to see it!
  • I am trying to figure out how to attach it to an e mail. If I figure it out I will send it. Or any suggestions on how to upload it from windows media center would be helpful.
  • I can never figure out how to upload things.

Do you still have my email?
  • Yes if I can make it an attachment I'll send it.
  • that is such a great idea!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How long was your slideshow? I made one too and I'm worried it's too long for people to sit through. It's 15 minutes and we're only playing it at the rehearsal dinner.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_slideshow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:b88fb63b-bb6e-4710-8ed5-54b3f2c3a240Post:1a4204bb-a088-481a-b4f8-2a058b967125">Re: slideshow</a>:
    [QUOTE]How long was your slideshow? I made one too and I'm worried it's too long for people to sit through. It's 15 minutes and we're only playing it at the rehearsal dinner.
    Posted by Kristi15[/QUOTE]

I'm debating doing on for before the service starts to give people something to look at.  Slowly realizing that I'm always the one holding the camera.
  • It was about 7 minutes and it just repeats after it's done. A nice touch was taking pictures of cards we have given each other through the years.  
  • wow that sounds really nice! I'd love to see it too if you get it loaded! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards