Wedding Etiquette Forum

paypal donation button

i dont see anywhere that i can add any code to put a donate button from paypal on the website....it would seem wierd not to allow it...i have the code and im ready to paste...just dont know where or what to do with it...

Re: paypal donation button

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_paypal-donation-button?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:17199853-a4b7-4b2c-aaf8-a55ee99565dePost:9bdf7a25-a44f-4d4b-a296-7fc8597e7084">paypal donation button</a>:
    [QUOTE]i dont see anywhere that i can add any code to put a donate button from paypal on the website....it would seem wierd not to allow it...i have the code and im ready to paste...just dont know where or what to do with it...
    Posted by melissa2020[/QUOTE]
    Troll later, no-one is on this late.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_paypal-donation-button?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:17199853-a4b7-4b2c-aaf8-a55ee99565dePost:d1f139f5-9d30-44a2-a882-97291fd9f707">Re: paypal donation button</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to paypal donation button : Troll later, no-one is on this late.
    <p>Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>and perhaps try a little more subtlety next time.</p>
  • Don't be offended if you own one, but I seriously don't get the need to create alter egos... I really don't see the excitement. Particularly when there's plenty of ridiculous, self-entitled people in the world as is. I prefer to play with the real ones!

And how are you going, Roxy?

• What about your family members who aren't great with technology?

Just include pre-filled out deposit slips with your invitation so that they can mail them back with the rsvp.  Much more convenient for everyone.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm just having everyone drop their wallets in a bowl when they enter the reception. That way, I can take more freely. It's just easier that way. Plus, I can make sure I get enough to cover the cost of inviting the guests I don't really want there but am inviting for the gift extravaganza.

I've just got to figure out how to decorate the credit card machine table.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• All these responses and yet none of them answered the questions.  is there a way to ad a paypal link.  I've included the code for the button on my website through theknot.com, but it does not come out as an active link in the final product.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards