Canada-Ontario
Options

Video

About two weeks before our wedding, we decided to hire a video company to document our day, and I am SOOOO glad we did! We hired Level Studios - they are new to weddings but have been in video for more commercial things for ages. He just sent me the trailer and I am absolutely blown away by what a great job he did! I can't believe I found these guys on kijiji!  Here is the link if anyone wants to watch! 

If you are contemplating hiring someone to do video at your wedding, I highly recommend it! I am so excited that we will get an actual hour long movie of the day, what a great way to re-live all the memories! We weren't sure about it before we did it, but now it is one of my favourite things we splurged on for the wedding, soooo worth it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Video

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You forgot the www. in the link, but if you add that in, you can see it.  That is AMAZING!  It reminds me of my day too because of the room and hotel!!!  Beautiful!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!! And I agree about getting a video... it was one of the best decisions we made. Thanks for sharing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,

I'm from toronto as well. Congrats on your wedding. I went to the website however there was no pricing. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the videographer?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!! 

I think it was around $1300, but I know he gave us really good pricing because I think we were one of their first clients, so it could be more - but I would e-mail, them, they are really nice! His name is Gord. HTH! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Homediva,

okay thanks so much...I will likely contact this person when the time comes for a videographer...hopefully it won't be too expensive by the time I get around booking it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards