Canada-Ontario
Options

Wholesale Vases

I'm contemplating doing my own centerpieces. Any recommendations for wholesale or affordable vases? Aside from the Dollar Store which doesn't have a large variety or Ikea I'm out of ideas.

Re: Wholesale Vases

• Options
    Home Sense is awesome! I doubt they would have 10-20 of the same pieces in the store, but you could ask customer service to check out availability at other locations. I find their prices quite good. Or try BouClair if you don't mind paying a bit more.
  • Options
    There are a couple of glass vase wholesalers - I'll see if I can locate some names for you.  Also check with of the event decor companies - you may be able to rent them as well.
  • Options
    We got our's (square 3x3') from Creative Bag (we went to the Mississauga location, but I know there are a few others -- www.creativebag.com) I went into the store itself, because I figured the heaviness of the vases would incur astronomical courier costs ... 
  • Options
    I got small ones at Dollarama, medium ones at Ikea and large ones at Fortinos/Loblaws/Superstore.
  • Options
    I went to Zellers this weekend and bc its closing everything was super cheap...  saw a Bunch of glass vases...

• Options
    great ideas, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards