Utah

Make Up & Hair

Girls! Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, no GREAT makeup artist, that i can hire to come do my makeup & possibly my MOB, MOG, MOH and Bridesmaids?  I THINK the girl that does my hair will be styling it for my wedding, but if anyone also has suggestions on someone / somewhere wonderful that they can recommend to do both for the day of, that would be even more helpful!  I live in SLC, so someone close to my area would be fabulous! THANK YOU!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Make Up & Hair

• edited December 2011
    My hair stylist did my hair and make-up for my actual wedding...but...the make-up artist that did my B-Pics was AMAZING! I would've used her for my wedding but it was just more convenient for my own stylist to do it. Her name is Denise Christensen. She's a freelance make-up artist but is associated with MAC somehow. She also did my hair and did a fabulous job. I can email you pics if you're interested, just let me know. Her phone number is 801-564-0874 and her email is dcmakeup@gmail.com.
  • pinkshoegirlpinkshoegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES!!! Thank you for the info, your wonderful & so very helpful!  My regular stylist is not confident at all in wanting to do my makeup, and is going to try to do a few of the styles i am thinking.  Pictures would be so very nice of you!!! Email me at nicole2420@hotmail.com. Thanks again!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • celestia333celestia333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also just started doing makeup professionally if it doesn't work out with the other girl. Just thought I'd let you know! Contact me if your interested, I offer competative pricing, went to cosmetology school and specialize in make up. I just require everyone bring their own foundation/powder/mascara. I have done makeup for models photo shoots in the past. Let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    I am SOOOO sorry, I haven't forgotten about you. I will send you some sample pics tonight. I'm really sorry it's taken me forever!
  • edited December 2011
    Enizio On Site Hair and Makeup
  • edited December 2011
    Fairytale Hair & makeup www.fairytalehairNmakeup.com They are beyond wonderful and they come to you:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards