Georgia-Atlanta

Where can I find a veil that isn't $300?

I'm looking for a fingertip length veil that's trimmed in lace. Any tips on where to shop in the Atlanta area? I got my dress at Bride Beautiful, and there's a veil there that I like, but I don't want to pay $300 for it. I'd rather pay around $150, since I'm only going to be wearing it for a couple of hours.

All tips welcome. Thanks!

Re: Where can I find a veil that isn't $300?

• Davids Bridal has plenty of veils in that price range. Also, depending on how elaborate you want the veil to be, you can get veils from places like walmart, michaels, and hobby lobby in the wedding section. 
  • Ebay - I got mine from there. You can also try etsy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do you have a picture of the veil you like? I know someone in Atlanta that makes custom veils and should be able to work in your price range.
  • I did try etsy, and I saw some that I liked, but I'm a little hesitant to buy a veil without actually seeing it. If I remember correctly, I wouldn't be able to return the one one etsy if I ended up not liking it. I'll do some more looking there. Thanks!
  • I got mine from Etsy, I really like it and they have on their ad that I could return the veil if it did not go with my dress or I didn't like it.
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I got mine from a fellow knottie over on the classified boards. I paid half what she paid (she sent me a pic of the receipt). 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • online!  I got my fingertip drop veil at veil shop.com for under $50.  I wanted it trimmed with crystals so I bought some loose crystals at michaels and sewed them on myself.  I just made sure to get it several months in advance so I could exchange it if I needed to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • I got mine from Etsy, and I couldn't be happier.  Brenda's Veils was the seller, and she makes a variety of veils.
  • valuveil.com also has them for really cheap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Try Fabulous Frocks in Senoia...she has a few samples for sale for around that price, and also allows brides to rent her lace veils for a fraction of the price.  Good luck!
  • I ended up getting one from Brides by Demetrios. Thanks for the tips!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards