Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

First Shower & Bach. Party CHECK

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! This weekend I had my bachelorette party & first shower! Had to share some pics.

The Bachelorette had a disney-esque theme... lol. All the girls were asked to have some sort of inspired, character with little accents. It was super fun and we had lots of people asking who we were etc... blessed w/ awesome friends who don't care what looks we got. lol!

Here's a photo of me (cinderella - lol) and a girlfriend of mine as Alice. Some people took it more literally.... like her.... she is so adorable.

So much fun.... then came the shower yesterday! My mom did such a fabulous job. It was just perfect and so beautiful! I'll have to get the name of the bakery that she used for this cake. Seriously the most beautiful cake I've ever seen in my life. AND it tasted amazing... AND it was only $80. Just stunning.... everything she did was perfect. from the custom mug favors that read "once upon a time... " and "happily ever after" to the games she had us play. So perfect. I'm so blessed. Okay enough sap but here are some pics!

The display!

The amazing cake. Top tier = pumpkin, bottom tier = buttercream.

The favors!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Shower #2 is this weekend in Wisconsin! Can't wait! :)
12/17/86 - "Once upon a time...." 10/08/11 - "Happily ever after..." imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: First Shower & Bach. Party CHECK

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards