Colorado

Breckenridge reception venue

We are getting married in early June in Breckenridge.  We have a church, but are having issues finding an affordable nice venue for the reception.  We are traveling to Breck in next week to look for venues with Harvest catering.  Any suggestions of other places we should look into?  Thanks!

Re: Breckenridge reception venue

• laurarittellaurarittel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Kansas City and we are doing a destination wedding in Breckenridge next July.  We are going to do it at Blue Sky Lodge.  They partner up with Harvest catering as well.  It is affordable, new, and nice, but does have a hotel room fee that you have to fulfill!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please email me if you have questions:

laura.rittel1@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    My florist is up there and I believe they have a wedding planning biz up there. I have thier FB maybe you can ask them, I hope they help! https://www.facebook.com/BreckWeddings
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Harvest showed us Blue Sky and we LOVED it!  Signign the paper work and sending in the money today!  We did have to move out date back a week to be able to get it, but it is worth it!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Did you figure out where you are having your rehearsal dinner? I am trying to figure out some more details for my wedding! Let me know if you have any questions
  • edited December 2011
    We have not figured out the rehearsal dinner location yet.  We though about Hearthstone, but decided against them.  We are tossing around the idea of Toddeo's.  We are thinking we might like to do pasta unless we decide to do the pasta bar at the reception.  Did you find anything?

(sorry I haven't really been on here lately, I need to start planning again though!)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  I saw this post and was wondering if any of you who are getting married at Blue Sky in Breck have any pictures or information you could share regarding the venue?  I tried to look online but couldn't find any helpful information.  I'm planning my wedding in Breck for sometime next year and am looking for a pretty venue.

Thanks and congratulations on your upcoming weddings!
    -Crystal
  • My email is laura.rittel1@gmail.com

I am getting married next summer at Blue Sky.  I love it there.  I am actually going in 3 weeks to try the food, pick out my cake, and do other wedding planning.  Please e-mail me with any questions.  I couldn't find much online regarding pictures of the venue or previous weddings

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards