June 2013 Weddings

Breaking 400

So some of you are about to get into the 300's (June 1st ladies).  I am excited to see my countdown get into the 300's next week.  I still remember when it said over 600 days left til the wedding!  Soon enough, the tickers will start moving!  Maybe then I will actually get a ticker :-)
June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
imageimage
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Breaking 400

• Mine hit 400 today, perfectly timed to my first dress shopping trip. Its all over now and I'm both over and underwhelmed at the same time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I cannot wait until I hit the 300s, I remember when mine said 762. I can't wait until I can just say months instead of a year and however much time.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 13 days til I hit 400!! FI has been keeping a countdown on a bulletin board we have up in the kitchen. It's so cute. Every day he changes the date and writes something sweet. :) 

I just can't wait for the ticker to move!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was thinking about this when I logged in today. I'm at 407 as of today. FI and I will hit 399 on our one year anniversary next Saturday.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'll be 399 days away In three hours! Wooo!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards