November 2012 Weddings
Options

Sleepless night the night before?

I had my first fitting after my alterations this last Firday. My mom was driving an hour and a half to see how to get me into my dress. I was so excited that I kept waking up & then finally at 3:30, I just couldn't go back to sleep.

So all of that over a dress fitting and seeing my mom... I can only image how difficult it will be to sleep the night before the wedding.

Any suggestions on how to get the best nights sleep possible?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sleepless night the night before?

• Options
    a glass of wine :) We had our rehearsal the night before, so I had a couple glasses which helped calm my nerves. I slept on and off but honestly, your adrenaline will kick in and you won;t even feel tired. I had trouble sleeping the last few nights before the wedding, but felt amazing the day of-happiest day of my life! 
  • Options
    Good to know! About the wine lol I didn't consider adrenaline! I just worry because lack of sleep make me teary eyed much easier and I'm really trying to avoid that.

I think I may have to try some Bailey's (my favorite!). I was originally thinking of something OTC for sleep, but my luck it'd just leave me groggy.

Also, congrats! =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I kinda feel the same way. I hvean't been getting enough sleep. It's like I get up super early. But... more than anything I'm so emotional about EVERY single thing. Everytime I see a couple I want to cry. I have no idea what's wrong with me! I hope I'm not like this at the wedding!

Live. Love. Laugh. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Make yourself busy all the day before your big day! And you may fall asleep quickly as you will  be too tired. And don't forget to drink a glass of warm milk to help you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards