June 2012 Weddings

Night Thread

Who is here? I am having some much needed Harry Potter therapy.

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Night Thread

• Same here. Love me some Harry Potter :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes more Harry Potter talk! I am around, FI did a graveyard shift last night so he just wants to hang around this evening. I have also been looking at HP because I am trying to pick a ceremony reading from the books. 
  • I'm here. Just got back from taking the kids for ice cream and go cart rides. Full house of kids tonight. Our 4 plus my nephew.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Ooo A Harry Potter reading sounds awesome. I am thinking of having the bridal party enter to the theme song with wands, and I used some of the fonts from the books for my stationary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_night-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:282256a6-be19-4385-bc01-455f6d1c2db7Post:e9d471ee-49a9-4381-b1ed-6ad52ae2f762">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. Just got back from taking the kids for ice cream and go cart rides. Full house of kids tonight. Our 4 plus my nephew.
    Posted by KrisKenny[/QUOTE]

<div>Aww we went out to Orange Leaf after we picked up our daughter from preschool. Now, FI is out with his buddy on his motorcycle and the little one and I are relaxing watching Edward Scissorhands :) </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Red Sox is on the tv now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm folding programs. Anyone else doing something wedding related?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was working on RD stuff, but I gave up. I can't really do anything until FI and I "talk about it." Whatever that means.

First Look
  • LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hi everyone. I'm trying not to do something WR but it seems like at this point everything in my life is WR. I wanted to go out for desserts and coffee but will probably end up working on programs too.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_night-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:282256a6-be19-4385-bc01-455f6d1c2db7Post:d3094fe2-d6d2-4615-ad11-6965428c522d">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone. I'm trying not to do something WR but it seems like at this point everything in my life is WR. I wanted to go out for desserts and coffee but will probably end up working on programs too.
    Posted by Lambbop[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, it's awful. I hate that my mind is completely consumed by wedding crap and has been for the past 12 months....</div>

First Look
  • My sister (MOH) is coming over and we are DIYing t-shirts for the day of and maybe my cake topper. Yay!! I will PIP if we finish

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! Harry Potter has been on HBO all the time lately, and I don't hate it! :-P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    I almost feel like if I'm not doing something WR there is something wrong with me! I logically know how much there is yet to do (I'm 2 weeks out) but at the same time I just want a normal night!

So then I start to plan a normal night and guilt myself into thinking of something productive to add to the wedding.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm here. Just got back from painting the cabinets at FI. Slowly but surely they are getting done. I will be glad when this project  is over with
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'M DRINKING.
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_night-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:282256a6-be19-4385-bc01-455f6d1c2db7Post:f3655c5d-ad0e-4bb0-8b45-645c3d137ed0">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. Just got back from painting the cabinets at FI. Slowly but surely they are getting done. I will be glad when this project  is over with
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

<div>Hooray!</div>

First Look
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_night-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:282256a6-be19-4385-bc01-455f6d1c2db7Post:26598b27-618e-4916-844e-66c08bbab204">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'M DRINKING.
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

jealous! have fun, drinking anything good?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm baking cookies!  FI's been whining about wanting some for awhile now, and I've been a crazy biatch lately so its my peace offering :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm doing nothing tonight...just relaxing.  FI and I just went to DQ for some ice cream.  We have mounds of laundry to fold but I don't feel like it tonight.
  • Just finished ordering the rest of the candy for our candy buffet.

Already have:
    hershey''s kisses
    jelly beans
    smarties
    sweet tarts
    peanut butter cups

And ordered:
    -Grape Hard candy sticks
    -Grape tootsie rolls
    -Grape fruit slices
    -Grape licorice

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm here.  I just got home from babysitting and am now catching up on some shows on my DVR.
  • aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_night-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:282256a6-be19-4385-bc01-455f6d1c2db7Post:26598b27-618e-4916-844e-66c08bbab204">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'M DRINKING.
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Now that my daughter is asleep, I'm definitely right there with ya!!! 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Grab bag tonight.

We started at a wine tasting which sadly, everything was real bad (Whole Foods..usually I like). Then we got sushi so I had a large Sapporo. Then we came home and I had some Labatts. Nothing spectacular. Though we are looking at making some specialty drinks for the Preakness tomorrow.
    June 16, 2012
  • Just deleted two of my family members I used to be very close with off my facebook. Once silly banter turns into serious physical threats and name calling (my mixed cousin called me racist.. which I definitely am not. I don't like rude/crappy people, that involves ANY race out there) I can't tolerate it. We're all adults, I'm the youngest one. They're acting like infants. Sigh.

Nothing else WR tonight, I refuse. I did a TON today and my brain is just fried. I'm writing haikus' for a silly challenge with some friends and watching Shark Tank. :)

And now I really want brownies lol
  • Fi and I went to dinner and for a ride earlier. we decided that we would do nothing WR tonight and plan things for the HM. We made a few dinner reservations and booked a gator tour for one day.
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • CRY- coputer sucks-cry
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards