Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Question about in suite receptions...

(I'm sure this has been asked before so sorry in advance)
Anyone who has done this, I'm curious as to how you got your guests up to the suite for the reception?

Re: Question about in suite receptions...

• Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_question-about-in-suite-receptions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:f37c4ebc-4b13-4932-ab5b-a9ac43964bfaPost:26d402f7-2de7-4078-a91a-c3be7bff75dc">Question about in suite receptions...</a>:
    [QUOTE](I'm sure this has been asked before so sorry in advance) Anyone who has done this, I'm curious as to how you got your guests up to the suite for the reception?
    Posted by charlydarling[/QUOTE]

Most in-suite receptions tend to be at venues that don't require key access to the floor.  If it is required, you're probably best off hiring a day of coordinator who can handle that as it could get to be a real pain to designate a guest for elevator duty.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    any idea if Mandalay bay has key card elevators for the suites? Thats my preferred hotel but I can change my mind if it would be too inconvinent for my guests/wedding party
  • Options
    Vista does not require a key card, I'm not sure about the media suite, hospitality suite does not, skyview sites (60-62nd floors) do not.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards