New Hampshire

Save the Dates!

My save the dates came in!! what do you ladies think of these postcard style STDs???... is it creepy to send our picture out in the mail?!?!  I ordered 100 of these for only $25!! and my inviations, reply cards, and place cards will all match =)

Re: Save the Dates!

• edited December 2011
    I think they look great!! Not creepy at all either. Where did you buy them so cheap??!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks! 123print.com!!! the don't have too many designs but they happened to have just what I was looking for!!!! =)

• edited December 2011
    They look great!  Love the design!
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think they look great!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    I like them a lot! Great find! :)
    Anniversary
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're lovely, great choices!  I can't wait to order mine, but I'll be too tempted to send them out too soon...
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    They look great! 123print is a great place...very inexpensive magnets as well.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Katie, I love them! We used 123print.com too, and I put a picture on ours as well. I've had nothing but compliments on them!

I couldn't beat the prices...we got our postcard STDs, 100 invitations, and 100 RSVP cards for about $120! And when I had a problem with the STD (which was totally my fault and not theirs), I called the 1-800 number and they credited my account within 3 days, no questions asked. I would DEFINITELY use them again!
  • Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_save-dates-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:2b01c072-4dfe-446d-87b6-b550a5b85083Post:d260259e-cfc1-4387-ab90-c1cff02df4b1">Re: Save the Dates!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katie, I love them! We used 123print.com too, and I put a picture on ours as well. I've had nothing but compliments on them! I couldn't beat the prices... Posted by RivelAmy[/QUOTE]

i'm so glad to hear that other people are using them... I was thinking is this to good to be true but I ordered a sample of the invite and loved it! and the prices, you can't beat it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards