February 2012 Weddings

So close, so much to do but OH SO excited!!!

Yesterday was my last day of work until March... Today is my nephews 1st birthday and my cousin also went into labor 4 days early (Little Lexi was suppossed to come on Sunday, my wedding day.) Plus a mound of laundry that needs tending to. Tomorrow will be moving day. Friday is my last meeting with my on site coordinater to finalize everything and meet with some of the staff that will be there on the BIG DAY!  Saturday some much needed pampering time with my mommy, picking up my dress from being pressed, headed to the hotel for the rehearsal and dinner. Then Sunday is the greates day ever.. I get to be be the Mrs. to my favorite Mr. :) 
What are your plans for your last few days before your weddings?

Re: So close, so much to do but OH SO excited!!!

• So exciting! (I feel like I say that on every post...but it is!)

My wedding is the 25th. I'm working up until next Thursday. I'm going to work a 1/2 day on Thursday and then I have Friday and Monday off. Thursday night is our rehearsal dinner. Friday afternoon my bridesmaids and I will meet with the florist to make our bouquets. Then Friday night we have a salon closing for us so we can get our nails done, then we're all sleeping at moms house so we'll drink wine and watch movies. I am so excited about everything. Still can't believe how fast it's coming!

I hope you enjoy the pampering before and get to relax. Can't wait to hear about your wedding day : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't believe you are working that close to your wedding! You go girl!! I hope you have an amazing time, and you are able to enjoy it all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards